Friday, November 14, 2008

Thirteen days til Thanksgiving

In honor of Thanksgiving, I'm going to write one thing everyday up to Thanksgiving that I am thankful for. Instead of writing about the obvious ones, like my kids, my husband, family, etc.. I'm going to pick out things that normally I wouldn't consider or that aren't so obvious.

My pick for today:
Gas Prices- Ok, a month ago, not so thankful, but today, as gas prices are $1.98/gal I am pretty darn happy about it! It's pratically cut in half from what it was just a few short months ago. Its insane really that it ever got as high as over $4 a gallon! At least SOMETHING has gone down in price-I'm hoping milk is the next thing to drop:)

1 comment:

Green's said...

VERY TRUE ON THE GAS PRICES!!! Out here it was like 4.15 now it's 1.99!!! I am thankful 4 that also!