Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for..the 13th and final part


"Laughter is the best medicine."


To me this seems very true. Sometimes all it takes when you are having a bad day is a good ol' gut busting laugh. I don't know what it is but laughing about something usually makes me feel a lot better. I guess it just makes me realize that whatever it is thats bothering me isn't THAT serious and life DOES go on.


********************************************

In case you missed my first post in this whole series of thankful posts, I was trying to write about things that I'm thankful for that aren't so obvious or stuff that you wouldn't really think of as being thankful for. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.


Now, since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I probably won't post anything so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and try not to eat too much! Yeah right, thats the whole point, right!


Now its your turn. Leave me a comment and let me know what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving!! I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Green's said...

I am thankful for the main things like being alive, my family and friends.. and so on. I loved how you made a point be thankful for the odd ends and I agree with you on alot of em. They all are pretty right on. We all are very lucky to have what we do and who we do!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

rcmiller said...

We all sure have alot to be thankful for, like you said Kim we have the obvious ones like our family and friends which above all I am truly thankful for. I am so blessed and their are countless things to be thankful for.I liked Kim's idea to be thankful for the small things in life that we sometimes take for granite. I am thankful to God for the gift of eternal life. God did not have to send His Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, but thank God He did. For this I am very thankful! May God Bless You All and May We Count Our Blessings and Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!
G.& G. Miller
Mom & Dad