Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eewwww!!!!




Aydan loves to look at this book, especially this page. He says, "Mom, eewwww!!" Then he slaps the page like he's swatting at the bugs. He's fascinated by lady bugs too. Anytime he finds one in the house he holds it and lets it crawl on his arm. But, he usually ends up smashing them in his hands.



This shirt says it all!! Speaking of that, I'd better go check on him, silence is never a good thing when it comes to Aydan:)
********************************
Oh my gosh, of course, I find him running around the house without his diaper!! I don't know what I'm gonna do with this kid!!!
***********************
I also discovered that he had the toaster out and managed to drag it into his room! I better go! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a very hungry boy...man don't you feed him...he has to haul the toaster out himself...Sounds like you got yourself a real BOY through and through!!