Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful for..part 9

Ok, are we all getting tired of these posts yet?

Anyway, today I am thankful for silence. Peace & Quiet. For those of you who have kids, I am sure you can relate. I love my kids to death, but sometimes I just want complete silence, even for like 10 seconds. Its usually pretty hectic around our house. When the kids are playing with each other, they're usually fighting and getting rowdy with each other. Kenzie's crying because Aydan is jumping on her. And if they aren't playing with each other, then Aydan is either in the litter box, in the cupboards, or running around without any clothes on. Kenzie's bored and wants me to play with her but I'm busy trying to make supper, do dishes, fold and put away laundry, all while chasing after Aydan. Its constant chaos until bedtime. Then, finally, after arguing about pj's and brushing teeth, its bedtime. The house is quiet....ahhh, its great! No one is yelling, no one is complaining, no one is crying....

Now what?

1 comment:

Green's said...

Yup I would have to say that I guess what I go through on a daily basis is normal then huh? If not then I guess none of us are normal. Gotta love it!