Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for..part 11 & 12

Oops! I forgot to write my thankful post yesterday, so today, you get 2!



With the cold weather we are having, I am sooo thankful that no one in my family has gotten sick yet (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) Well, the kids have had small colds, with coughs and running noses, but nothing more serious than that. Thank goodness! There's nothing worse that having a sick kid or sick kids that don't feel good and are fussy and impossible to keep content. I hope they stay healthy all winter, but I know thats a lot to ask, especially with all the different viruses and stuff that goes around the daycare and schools. We will just have to see how it goes:)

Stay healthy everyone!!

*********************************************

For those of you who know me pretty well, I'm sure you would agree that I'm usually a pretty private person, meaning I don't usually share that much about my personal life to just anyone. So, as I was watching TMZ (basically a tabloid/gossip show about celebrities) last night, I think to myself, "Man it must really stink sometimes to be famous!!" Everyone knows you, you can't go shopping or even go for a walk without being harrassed and followed by the media. Every little mistake or embarrassing moment is posted to YouTube and is on the evening news and the whole world seems to talk about it, for DAYS at a time. Everyone knows who your dating, where you were last night, how much weight you've gained, and what you had for breakfast this morning. Theres no way I could handle that type of lifestyle! I'm so thankful that I'm not Brittany!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the celeb thing...thank goodness I just live in little 'ol Fairbury