Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for..part 5

This may sound a little strange, but today I'm thankful that Aydan doesn't talk much yet. For one, it would mean that he growing up and he's not my little baby anymore, which still is true. And for two, he's already such a little stinker! Now go and add a vocabulary to that mischievious little boy and we have major trouble! Theres times he rambles on in his own language and I just wonder what in the world he thinks he's saying. When he gets in trouble he'll yell and scream and I'm sure that when he can actually speak in sentences that he is going to get himself into even more trouble, to say the least! We were so excited when Kenzie began to talk and now we have Little Miss Diva on our hands! She's so funny though, the things she says just crack me up! The other day, she yells to me in the kitchen, "Mom, is today Saturday?" "Yes it is," I tell her. "Good, then we can burn!!" It took me a second to figure out that she meant that we could burn leaves today. How random!! Anyway, thats all for now, have a wonderful day:)

No comments: