Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving update

Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving? We did. We went to my Grandma Schauble's first at noon. The kids all got to play with each other and the food was delicious! We tried to take some family pictures. The one of our family is pictured above, with the blog title. Its the only one we got, since Aydan didn't want to sit still. It didn't turn out too bad I guess. We got some of my sister with her family too. I love this picture of Kendall below, in the black and white. After we finished up at my grandma's we headed over to Danny's mom's house for supper. Again, the food was delicious. I was so stuffed by the end of the day, I just wanted to take a nap. It was a pretty relaxing day, even with the kids running around. Its nice to just sit around and visit with family and eat ALL DAY LONG!!!
Here's Kendall, being funny as usual :)


Aydan riding a horse at grandma's. He just loves it, I need to get him something like that sometime.



Erin, Adam, Kendall, and Melanie



No comments: