Sunday, March 29, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Kenzie asked me to straigten her hair for her today and this is how it turned out. She totally loved it and I think it looked nice too. It gave her about another inch or two of length! She looks older too. She always is talking about wanting "long, smooth" hair like so and so from her class. Most people would love to have curls like hers but of course you always want what you don't have. I think she's beautiful either way, but I'm sure she will want me to straighten it for her whenever we have time in the mornings!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
- Toilet paper-there really is a big difference in quality here. We use up the generic stuff twice as fast so I just get the better brand because it lasts a lot longer.
- Dish soap-again, I end up using the generic up faster than I would the better brand so it pays off to just get the better kind. Plus, I think it works a lot better!
- Bread-sometimes the generic bread gets hard the next day so I usually will splurge on getting bread that lasts longer and tastes better. Although, the generic does make good toast!
- Garbage bags-I just hate it when my garbage bags rip when I'm trying to get them out of the garbage can so I try to buy the stronger ones that hold more and last longer.
- Make-up-I once bought generic powder to save a couple bucks, and I when I put it on, it ended up looking orange. Yikes!!
I buy generic whenever fitting, especially if its just as good or better as the brand name. But, sometimes it really isn't as good of a value as the name brand and if it doesn't last as long, then in the long run, you're not saving the money you thought you were.
What are some things that you prefer to buy brand name, if any!