Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sister's visit

OK, so I'm a little late posting these pictures from my sister and niece's visit. They were here March 10-17th. Our internet at home is just WiFi and usually its pretty slow. It takes FOREVER and a day to upload pics to my blog so I just haven't made the time to do it until now.


So anyways, we had a great time during their visit. The girls were so happy to be able to play with each other all day, everyday. They stayed with us at our apartment so they had plenty of time to spend together. We went to Galveston a couple times, Kemah Boardwalk, NASA, the mall, and just enjoyed hanging out together. I picked a few of the hundreds of pictures we took to post.


The day they arrived, I picked Kenzie up from school. This picture is from when they first saw each other in the car after I picked Kenzie up. It was so cute to see them so excited. :) We went to Kemah Boardwalk on the Saturday night they were here. It was a blast! Danny's HR lady at his job invited us to come that night because her boyfriend's band was playing. They are an 80's cover band. The kids rode a few rides but it was sooooo busy that night because of it being the first weekend of Spring Break.
Silly girls :)
Showing Hunter some love.
Trying to get a picture of all of them in the atrium lobby at our apartment.
Hanging out by the pool. They wanted to swim but it wasn't quite warm enough yet.
Chillin in the back of Danny's truck.
Here's a couple pics from NASA. We had a good time there too. We were able to watch a high dive show that they put on outside. It was really cool. One diver actually dove from 86 feet in the air. Yikes!!
The Saturn V shuttle. Thats just part of it in the picture. Its enormous!
Another picture at NASA in a space shuttle.
This picture was at my uncle Jerry's. My grandma was visiting also that weekend so we were lucky enough to be able to spend time with her when she came. She split her time up between staying with her son Jerry, and her daughter, Vicki. In this picture, left to right: Aunt Vicki, me, Erin, Grandma, Uncle Jerry, Dani (my cousin). It was so great spending time with everyone!!
All the kids left to right: Aaron (Jerry's son), Kenzie, Melanie, Shawn (Jerry's son), Aydan, Trey (Dani's son), Gabriel (Dani's son), and Christian (Dani's son). The poor girls are way out numbered :)


Well, thats all the pictures for now. I may upload some more later because there's a few more I would like to share.


We had a great time and I'm really glad Erin and Melanie were able to come! Danny's family comes in June so we are really looking forward to that as well!!

No comments: