Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just sit still, please!

I was trying to get a good picture of the kids together, both looking at me, smiling, you know, perfect! Well, that is about mission impossible so this is the best I got. Mackenzie started out smiling, then Aydan would turn and look at her and smile, but not towards me. Then when he looked at me smiling, Kenzie wasn't paying attention. "Mackenzie, look at me and smile" I tell her. Well then Aydan's bored and trying to get out of there. Okay enough of this, just look at me and smile. Click. It isn't perfect, but it'll do until next time I get camera happy.



Aydan got his 3rd haircut the other day. He was looking pretty shaggy. His hair grows so fast. Trying to cut a 16 month old boy's hair isn't the easiest thing to do. I have him sit in his height chair and I give him something to play with or eat so he will sit still. I grab the scissors and go to work but he keeps turning his head, trying to see what I'm doing. "Aydan, you need to sit still" I tell him. Yeah right, nice try Mom. So, while he's squirming and looking from side to side, I try to make his hair look the best I can, but its definitely not perfect. I told Danny he should just buzz it like his.

3 comments:

Sara T said...

Although you say that it isn't perfect, it looks pretty good to me. At least you are daring enough to try to cut Ayden's hair, I won't even attempt my kids' hair. Too scary for me. They are cute.

princess said...

Your kids are so cute....the top picture is funny, but totally cute...such sibling love!

rcmiller said...

I love the picture of Kenzie and Aydan together! I would like you to get me one or send it to our e-mail address so I can save it! I like Aydan's haircut it makes him look older and he really looks like his Dad. Love
Grandma & Grandpa M.