Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!

Where in the world did December go!?! I'm in shock that Christmas is already here! Tomorrow night is the big night. I finally got the rest of the gifts wrapped last night and I even got some cookies baked (insert big sigh of relief!) I haven't even attempted to put any gifts under the tree because I just know that Aydan would have them unwrapped in no time!

If anyone was in doubt about having a white Christmas, I don't think you can worry anymore. First there was ice and now there is snow, snow, snow. I would much rather have snow than the ice, but really I just don't like the cold weather! Its been like a high of about 2 degrees with a wind chill of -18 degrees lately!! Brrrr!!!

Poor Kenzie had the touch of something yesterday. She did not feel good at all, mostly she said her stomach hurt and she did get sick a couple of times. I felt so bad for her. She would be crying about her stomach hurting and there was nothing I could do to help her. She would try to lay down and take a nap during the day, but she wasn't able to sleep because she was so uncomfortable. Finally between 7:30-8:00 last night, she fell asleep watching a movie and I didn't hear anything from her until she got up this morning. She woke up bright-eyed and bushy tailed and feeling a lot better! I'm so glad she's feeling better, I didn't want her to be sick on Christmas! Hopefully everyone else stays healthy, at least until after the holidays:)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it seems like this is the fastest December that I remember...Only two more days and it is Christmas!! And then three days and we are back at work again :( I sure do miss being in School and the breaks - MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!