Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things My Toddler Has Taught Me

The best time to act up is in public or at someone else's house.

Eating meals is over-rated. Its best to just snack around all day.

Getting your own snack from the kitchen is easy; just wait for Mom and Dad to go to bed.

Annoying your siblings is top-priority.

Just scream at the top of your lungs to get what you want. It works. Trust me.

If it ain't sweet, I ain't eatin' it.

Just make a cute face to make someone forgive you.

Jumping on furniture is great fun.

Be bold; run around the house naked.

Show your artistic side once in a while and color on the walls.

3 comments:

Green's said...

HA HA.. now thats cute n oh so true! You should add Why must I always stay so clean, mud is fun. I wish my parents knew that! LOL

Have a great day!

Jodi said...

you are just learning all kinds!!! sounds quite active....hey don't supress his artistic skills you never know he might be the next Leonardo da Vinci!!!

zane said...

If you want quality Toddler Furniture items, then visit casamodern.com.