Monday, April 29, 2013

38 weeks!

Just wanted to update on my 38 week check-up last week.  Doctor did a cervical exam and said I was dialated to about 1-2 cm which she thought was a good sign that things seem like they are starting before 40 weeks, and my cervix was beginning to thin out a little bit but she didn't give me a percentage.  I was hoping to be dialated a little bit more but since he's only been head down a couple of weeks I'm not surprised.  At least things are starting, hopefully!  I'm anxious to see how things have progressed at my next appointment on Thursday. 

I went on about a 20 minute walk last night, which for me right now is a lot, lol.  I felt pretty good, just lots of pressure under belly, which I have that all the time anyways.  When I went to bed last night, I did feel somewhat crampy but of course it ended up going away.  Its supposed to be nice for the next couple of days so I will be going on more walks hopefully. 

Next appointment is Thursday....I'll keep ya updated!!

No comments: