Friday, April 19, 2013

37 weeks

Yesterday was my 37 week check-up.  I didn't update after my 36 week check-up last week since nothing too eventful happened, other than my group B strep test, which I found out yesterday came back negative.  At my appointment yesterday, my doctor did say that he was head down-finally!! Hopefully he stays that way!  Next week, she said she can start the cervical checks to see if I am dialated at all.  Its so weird, even though my due date is only a little over 2 weeks away, I feel like he's never going to come and I will be pregnant forever.  All of us are getting so anxious to finally meet him!  My Braxton Hicks have been teasing me a little bit.  The other night I woke up in the middle of the night with lower back pain, along with the Braxton Hicks contractions and it started to make me wonder if this was it.  But, I got up and drank some water and they ended up going away. 

Not much else going on.  I'm really getting frustrated with this weather.  We will have a beautiful day in the 70's then the next day be back down in the 40's and rainy.  Ugh :(  Today, it even started snowing a little bit.  This is not the kind of weather I like in April!  Oh well, hopefully soon the nice weather will come and stay for a while!  I'm looking forward to having this baby and being able to play outside with the kids and going on walks.  I'm hoping the weather is nice when I'm off for maternity leave. 

Well, thats all for now.  I'll keep y'all updated.

No comments: