Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September 1st!!

We're getting closer to my favorite season....FALL!!! Other than Christmas time, Fall is my favorite time of year!! I love everything about it! The pretty changing leaves, the cooler weather (although down here its not much cooler but...oh well), Halloween, apple cider, fall decorations, PUMPKINS; you name it, I love it!

I've already noticed some leaves changing and falling to the ground. It's definately not as pretty as it is up north because there's just different types of trees here (like palm trees) that don't loose their leaves or change colors. So far its still been in the upper 90's but soon enough it will start to cool down, and by cool down, I mean low 80's, which will seem a LOT cooler.

I'm really looking forward to the Halloween party that the town hosts at one of the parks we go to. We stopped by last year and it was a lot of fun! They have Halloween music, games, hay rack rides, candy, food, and all the kids wear their costumes. It's a very family-friendly atmosphere, which is great for all of us to enjoy!

I need to start figuring out Halloween costumes for the kids. I've also been thinking about having all of us dress up this year but I don't know if I'll be able to convince Danny of the idea, lol! If anyone has any suggestions for theme-costume ideas for all 4 of us to wear, please leave a comment and share :)

Thats all for now!! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: