Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I AM:

I've seen this on a few other blogs and I thought it was a neat idea. Little did I know how long it would actually take!! I really had to think about some of these. Anyway, enjoy and maybe you'll learn something about me that you never knew.
I am: a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, a co-worker.
I think: that the "terrible 2's" stage begins at age 1 and its worse for boys.
I know: that worrying about something gets you no where.
I want: to reach our goal of moving to TX.
I have: an 18 month old son and a 6 yr old daughter and they are my little blessings.
I wish: for the best for my kids and family.
I dislike: cruelty, especially towards kids.
I miss: being a kid and not having any problems in the world.
I fear: my kids growing up too fast and having to deal with teen/adult issues.
I feel: anxious about the future.
I hear: the radio playing.
I crave: anything chocolate!
I search: for a pen at work all the time, seriously, what happens to all of them!?
I wonder: how many people actually read my blog?
I regret: not going to college.
I love: my, husband, my kids, family, and being a mom.
I care: about too much to mention!!
I always: try to set a good example for my kids.
I am not: as outgoing as I would like to be.
I believe: "no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."-AESOP
I dance: when I'm being silly playing with the kids and at wedding receptions; those are so fun:)
I sing: in the car when only my kids can hear me:)
I don't always: say how I feel or whats bugging me.
I argue: only when I really want to prove a point.
I write: when the kids are sleeping and I have time.
I win: when I have helped someone
I lose: when I'm aruging with Kenzie in the morning about what she's going to wear to school.
I never: intend to hurt someone.
I listen: to mostly country music
I can ususally be found: at work or at home with my kids
I am scared: of sharks, I've seen Jaws one too many times!
I need: to be a little more motivated when it comes to getting things done around the house.
I am happy about: my life

4 comments:

Sara T said...

Thanks for sharing. It was really neat.

Anonymous said...

wow..what an insightful message..so interesting...and just so you know, people do read your blog!!! (we love updates)

Anonymous said...

i love it! when you find out where the pens are going, let me know. :) the tape didn't find the culprit. :)

rcmiller said...

That is really good, it really descibes the Kim that I know but doesn't always say what she is feeling or thinking. Thanks for sharing your heart. Love Mom and Dad