Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look who's 30!!

~JUNE 6TH~
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY DANNY!!!

Yes, Danny turned 30 on Monday June 6th :)  I've been giving him a hard time about it but really its not that old (well, its not old until its my turn! YIKES!!!).  We were bored the other day and so I asked him if he wanted to go check out some retirement homes....he didn't think that was very funny ;).  30's one of those ages where you really start thinking about your life and what you have and have not accomplished yet.  Its like the official "grown-up" age.  I know I'm NOT looking forward to it but what can ya do.  You're only as old as you feel, right?

Anyways, I think he enjoyed his birthday.  I brought him chinese take-out for dinner (he loves chinese and I didn't have to cook so thats a win for both of us!) and we had cake and ice cream.  :)

Next week, we are looking forward to Danny's family coming to visit!!!!!   We can't wait!! We haven't seen them in a year!!  Thats way too long!

No comments: