Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!


Hope everyone had a great Halloween!! Ours was pretty good. Our apartment building had a Halloween party with food and games for the kids on Wednesday night so we went to that. They also let the kids go trick-or-treating within the building. The pictures above of the kids were taken there. Aydan was Bumblebee the Transformer and Kenzie was a Witch.
*************
Then on Saturday night, we went to the Halloween festival at the park. Most adults and kids were all dressed up and they had music playing. There was lots of food and games and they even brought in a mobile home set up as a walk-through haunted house.
*************

We didn't go trick-or-treating this year. Some neighborhoods did theirs on Saturday and some on Sunday so it was kinda confusing. Plus, I really don't feel comofortable going to strangers' houses.
************
Now that Halloween is over, I am getting very excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up! I can't believe how fast time is going by! I've started a little bit of my Christmas shopping so I'm pretty proud of myself.
*************




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy your blogs, look foreward to everyone, still think your good to write a book. love Sony, i'm the one that belongs to Sue.