Anytime Aydan is being quiet, I know he is up to no-good. He is the complete opposite of his sister. She was (and still is) so good; we didn't have to worry about her getting into anything. Here's a few examples of what Aydan can accomplish when I turn my back:
- unpack all of the boxes in his room that I had just finished packing.
- go into my bathroom, climb onto the sink, get into the cabinet and find my favorite lotion, and have it rubbed all over his entire body.
- sneak into the kitchen in the middle of the night, climb onto the counter, and eat a whole bundle of bananas.
- find where we hid the crayons/pens/pencils, dig them out, and color on the walls.
- have his toy box completely emptied out and be hiding in it.
- eat the whole pack of gum that was in my purse.
I wonder if he has super powers? I wish I could get as much done in 3 minutes as he can...my house would be super clean!! :)