Tuesday, March 23, 2010

update...very random!


Hey everyone!!


Spring is finally here and I'm so excited!! We had a chilly weekend; it was getting down into the 30's at night but this week is going to warm up again and be in the mid 70's. Just in time for Danny's parents and family to come! They should all be arriving on Saturday and we can't wait! We're looking forward to seeing them all again!


The picture above is from my cell phone, but its Trail Riders that come through Houston every year from all around Texas. The come through on the freeways with their horse and buggies and campers. Its pretty wild to see them going through the city looking like they are from 100 years ago! Anyway, they happen to go right in front of where I work so we all went out to watch and I got a few pictures with my phone. They camp along roads and at parks until they actually get to the rodeo grounds, which is at Reliant Stadium. We didn't make it to the rodeo this year but I would like to go sometime. They have a carnival and livestock show, which is the biggest livestock show in the world. There's different performances too (Keith Urban, Black-Eyed Peas, Justin Beiber, Brooks & Dunn, etc...) Sounds like it would be fun and something different to see.

Anyways, hmmm, lets see... oh yeah, our laptop crashed so that pretty much stinks!! It won't even boot up. It just says "Operating System Not Found." We tried our recovery disks and that didn't work so I'm thinking somethings broken in hard drive. Grrrrr!! I'm just upset about losing all of the pictures I had saved because stupid me didn't make any CD's or anything. I barely have any prints! I don't know if there's any hope for it! Needless to say, it might be a while before I can post any pictures. (I'm at work writing this post! Shhhh!!)


The kids are doing great. Kenzie was on Spring Break last week and enjoyed it. Her daycare did a lot of fun things with the school kids. They went to a farm and picked strawberries one day. They also went to the park, went to a play, and went to the movies. Aydan is still Aydan :) He's growing fast and learning so many new things. He's just the goofiest kid!! I love them both so much!!

Well, that about does it for my random little update. Hope you all have a great week/weekend!!



1 comment:

Larissa said...

70's...ahhh...sounds wonderful!