Saturday, November 7, 2009

Grilling out in November



Have I mentioned how nice the weather has been lately? I'm not trying to rub it in or anything but I just can't get over how different the weather is down here. It was almost 80 degrees out on Saturday and its November! I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to use my winter coat!
Saturday evening we loaded our grill, our lawn chairs, and some food and headed over to the park. We thought it would be neat to grill out there and let the kids play.






We brought along some marshmallows too for dessert. Yum!

Kenzie grabbed the camera and said she was taking a picture of Aydan, but this is the picture she took! I think its awesome! She gets the award for "Best Photo."


Roasting some 'mallows. Kenzie said she like them all black. When Aydan tried to do his own, he mashed it around in the coals so we decided maybe he shouldn't make his own! :)





They are so good, but so messy!








Picture of the sunset.
With the time change, it gets dark so much earlier now! There was a nice, cool breeze coming off the water and as the sun went down, it actually got pretty cool out.











2 comments:

Angie said...

She did a great job capturing that amazing shot!

Looks like you guys had a fun time :))

jodi said...

Nice...we actually had some amazing weather this week, yesterday and Saturday were gorgeous no-coat weather, but those are few and far between! I love the marshmallows on sticks at the beach...