Friday, October 9, 2009

5 on Friday Challenge

I saw this on another blog and thought I'd give it a try. You are given 5 words and the challenge is to write something about each one. Need 5 words, just ask me. Here are the 5 words I got:

Vacation: Everyone should go on vacation at least once a year, but I know that can be hard for people to accomplish. Moving to Texas started out like a vacation for us with all the new things to do and see; the beach, amusement parks, the big city close by.

Summer: I really enjoy summer but I'm always somewhat excited when its over! Its has been such a long and hot summer and I am so ready for Fall! Summer was better when I was a kid and didn't have to go to work or school everyday and could just do whatever I wanted, no worries in the world. Those were the days...

Family:
My family gives me purpose in life. Without my husband or my kids, I don't know what I would do! Of course there's good times along with bad times, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They bring such joy to my life!

Remote: What's that? Oh, you mean that little thing with all the buttons that my husband has control of every night?

Friends: Good friends are hard to come by. My best friend and I have been friends since kindergarten, which has been for over 20 years!! Holy Cow, I feel majorly old right now! Friends stay with you through thick and thin and don't judge you. But, they will tell you if you look fat in those jeans!

No comments: