Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 years ago today

April 30, 2002, at 3:30 am, Mackenzie Danielle Bracken was brought into the world. It seems like so long ago, yet I still can't believe that my baby girl is 7 years old!! She is growing up way too fast. I am so proud of the smart, funny, caring, witty, outgoing young lady she is becoming. She was our first child and she went through all of our parenting firsts along with us. She has brought so much joy into our lives and we are truly blessed. I look forward to watching her grow up and mature and go through all the different stages of life (but hopefully not too quickly!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


M otivated
A rtsy
C razy
K ind
E nergetic
N urturing
Z any
I ntelligent
E nthusiastic

1 comment:

Green's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENZIE!!! I hope she has a great day! She sure is a wonderful lil girl. Anything planned for the day? Either way I hope she has a great day!

Miss yas!