Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of 1st grade


Mackenzie starts 1st grade today!! She was pretty excited about going this morning, which is great. Too bad that excitement doesn't last all year round. She was up early and getting ready without argument. This will probably last for the first week or so, then the excitement will wear off and she won't want to get out of bed and we we'll argue over what she'll wear. Oh well. I think she will do great in 1st grade. She really likes her teacher and so do I. It sounds like they will be doing a lot of activities and fun things in the classroom. Hope she has a great 1st day:)

2 comments:

Green's said...

I hope she has a great first day! Serina's first day is Sept 2.. so we will see how that goes!

Sara T said...

She look great and ready to go. How fun, 1st grade. I can say that because I don't have either of my kids in school yet.