Here's some random tid-bits about big Aydan:
- He loves all superheroes right now. Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, you name it, but his favorite is Spiderman.
- He is learning to read. This seems so crazy to me! He started off kindergarten knowing his ABC's but not sure what sounds all the letters made. Now he can sit down and read me a book from school.
- He's a pretty good little dancer. Sometimes when I have music playing in the house, he will bust out some moves and he does pretty good, lol ;)
- He loves playing on my and Danny's phones and he's pretty quick to figure them out.
- He is only about 1 shoe size behind his big sissy (who is 5 years older!)
- His favorite foods are tortellini, pizza, fruit, PB & J's, and cereal.
- His favorite color seems to change alot but he usually says red, blue, or green. :)
- When he grows up he wants to be a Race Car Driver/ Monster Truck Driver. Although, the other night we were watching some cooking show on Food Network where they were judging the chef's desserts. Aydan said he wanted to be 'that guy' (the judge) when he grew up so he could try all the different desserts, lol!
We love you Aydan!!!