Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things I've learned being a Mom...

1.) I never knew how much I could love my kids, even if they drive me crazy sometimes:)
2.) Theres just not enough time in the day!
3.) The house will NEVER be spotless all the time.
4.) Theres always laundry to do and dishes to wash, no matter if you just finished.
5.) Silence? Whats that?
6.) Kids hear everything and love to repeat it so watch it!
7.) Finding time to be alone with your spouse is about impossible!
8.) Enjoy every moment because they grow up way to fast!
9.) Just face it, kids do not want to clean their own room.
10.) Don't take the kids grocery shopping. It will take twice as long and you will spend twice as much!
11.) They WILL try your patience.
12.) Don't sweat the small stuff.
13.) I wouldn't change one bit of it.

No comments: